Imagine a clubhouse for adults, where friends enjoy great food and fun things to do throughout the day, with the support and assistance needed to enjoy it all. At Fairview Commons Adult Day Health, we make weekdays easier for adults who require care and their caregivers, providing just the right level of assistance, attention, and engaging activities to make days healthier and more fulfilling.
Offering a practical alternative to home care or a move to a long-term care facility, Adult Day Health is the ideal choice when caregivers are at work, need to run errands, have an event to attend, are ill, or simply need time to relax.
Delivering Brighter Days
In our bright, sunny Adult Day Health room we offer a variety of resident-driven activities designed to meet individual interests and strengths. Most days we discuss current events, enjoy some light exercise and play games like cards, Bingo, or Yahtzee®. Participants enjoy getting artistic with crafts or creative with floral arranging. Above all, we aim to enrich our members’ lives while providing a safe space for them to spend the day.
Our program provides:
- Healthcare, including medication administration, by our skilled nursing team
- Wonderful meals and snacks served in the company of friends
- Social and recreational activities
- Exercise classes
- Referrals to rehabilitation providers and social workers as needed
- Staffing ratios designed for extra attention when needed
- Podiatry and hairdressing services available (additional charge)
Fairview Commons’ Adult Day Health program runs from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Financial assistance may be available to families who qualify.
Looking for a nurturing adult day care program? Contact us to learn more about Fairview Commons’ Adult Day Health program in The Berkshires.