Take the time to focus on rebuilding strength before returning to your usual routine. Our dedicated short-term rehabilitation wing features private orthopedic rehabilitation rooms reserved for patients recovering from total joint replacement or other orthopedic surgery. Professional rehab therapists are available on-site seven days a week as prescribed to help you achieve your goals. If needed, an RN can accompany you to follow-up appointments with your surgeon. And you are welcome to entertain visitors – including furry friends – in your own private room.
Designed for Comfort and Recovery
With enhanced amenities and flexible room service, our short-term orthopedic recovery stays are designed to feel like a vacation. In between rehabilitative therapy sessions our residents can relax in the privacy of their own room, welcome guests, or join in any of our activities.
- Fully furnished private room with sitting area, flat-screen TV and private bathroom
- Room service menu delivered according to patient preferences
- Dining space available for eating with family and friends
- Professional rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy available seven days a week as prescribed by physician
- Nurse practitioner available on-call for continuity of care
- Specialized wound care available
- Comprehensive patient education to support a successful recovery
- Orthopedic surgeon updated weekly and as needed for effective care coordination
- Pets are welcome to visit