Sometimes even caregivers need a break to be at their best. Whether you’re headed on vacation or simply need time for you, a short stay at Fairview Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center can let you take a break without the guilt.
A Respite Stay at Fairview Commons is a short stay that can make a lifetime of difference. A Respite Stay provides your loved one with everything they need and more—for a couple of weeks, a month, or even longer.
A short stay is perfect for getting them back on their feet after a hospital stay, when family caregivers won’t be home due to a vacation or work commitment, or even just to try out our skilled nursing and rehabilitation lifestyle.
Benefits of a Respite Stay at Fairview Commons include:
- Delicious meals and snacks
- Fully furnished private rooms
- Choice of activities coordinated through our Activity Concierge
- 24-hour care and supervision
- Skilled nursing care available for medically complex guests
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- COVID-19 compliance and enhanced infection control
Need a short break from your regular routine? Contact us to learn more about our Respite Stays and reserve a short stay at Fairview Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in Great Barrington, MA.